January 06, 2012

Color Club - Wild At Heart

Today I have a swatch for you again from a polish I didn't wore before. I regret that, because now I saw what a beauty this one is!



Color Club's Wild At Heart. A purple holographic polish. I don't even know how to describe this one. The holo is so colorful and sparkly. I haven't seen the sun in a while, but I know this would look amazing in the sun! My bottle of Wild At Heart is really holographic, just like Fashion Addict, but I don't know if there are bottles out there that are less or more holographic.


You could get away with just 1 coat of Wild At Heart, when you apply a little thicker coat than I did. I applied 2 thinner coats for it to be opaque. I'm not sure, but I think you could use this one for stamping.




I might purchase a back-up of this one, because I feel like that's necessary... ;p

What do you think of this polish? Love it or hate it? AND... do you have this one? Let me know below!

xoxo Ingie