January 20, 2012

Tag: 11 Questions

I don't know if there was any logo for the 11 questions tag,
so I made this one ;p

The past week I got a lot of blog awards, but I just haven't got the chance to do it. Yesterday I got tagged for a tag I haven't seen around before. Joan from Lovelystuff (Dutch Beautyblog) tagged me for '11 Questions'.

Rules for this tag:
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 things about me.
  1. I love to tell my dreams! Sometimes things are normal in the dream, but would be the weirdest thing in real life. Also, I love to hear other peoples dreams for the same reason.
  2. I love almost everything that smells like vanilla. Recently I found out that a lot of people actually hate it.
  3. At my first full day of my work at the drugstore we were robbed. Even though that happened in May I still think about it everyday and dream about it a lot (including last night).
  4. I buy lots of things thinking I need it and when I get home I feel guilty, because I don't really need it. Then I make myself feel better because I do need it... someday!
  5. I think I care more for animals than people.
  6. I am terrified of balloons and clowns. The fear of balloons actually came after a dream about a balloon that popped in front of me and I felt the air from it... It's really weird, but they just freak me out!
  7. In my head I make plans to clean my room and make it all look nice and neat and organized, but whenever I want to start I give up.
  8. This year it will be 3 years ago I was diagnosed with cancer, but I'm cured and happy to be on this earth.
  9. Nobody is aloud to pour me a drink. Not my mom, dad, brothers, friends. For some reason I think they spit in it... Kinda the same with food, but since I can't cook I have to accept my mom makes it.
  10. I have a really bad eyesight; 3 years ago it was 45% and I was convinced it wasn't that bad since I could see pretty well. Until I got my contact lenses and a whole new world opened for me.
  11. I'm not that gullible, but whenever I see it's 11:11 I do make a little wish. Just because it might work.
And now the 11 questions Joan gave the people she tagged.

  1. What goal haven't you reached yet, but you do want to reach in your life?
    - Loose like half of my weight. Yeah, I'm a big girl, but losing weight? Never happened!
  2. How much time do you spend daily on your appearance (as well as clothing, (skin)care and make-up)?
    - Like 20 minutes I think. But it totally depends on what I'm going to do.
  3. If you could choose to spend € 1,000 on 1 category, what category would you choose? 1. Home decoration supplies. 2. Beauty stuff. 3. Clothes. And what would you buy?
    - I would go for the first one. I don't translated it the right way I think, but I think that is what she meant. I would use that money for my room. My room is really small, so I would kinda replace things to make my room look bigger. One thing I know I would buy is a flat screen tv :P
  4. What is the most precious thing you own (an object) and why?
    - Well, I don't really have jewelery or things with a meaning from an old family member or stuff like that. But to answer the question; my iTouch! It's 3 years old now and being crappy, but I listen to music when I go to sleep and it's just the most perfect thing xD
  5. Who are you admiring and why (could be someone you know, but could also be a celebrity)?
    - I don't really know. I always admire strong people. So it's not really just 1 person :)
  6. If you could re-experience a beautiful moment from your past, what moment would that be and why?
    - School camp when I was 11. I just had the best time of my life that week!
  7. What is at the moment your favorite song?
    - Daniel Merriweather - Impossible
  8. Are you more of a morning person or a night person?
    - Night person! With my job before this one I had to begin at 2 pm or 4:30. So I started living after work :P
  9. If you had the chance to go on a journey around the world right now, would you (be able to) do it? Why?
    - Honestly, I really don't know. I have a few reasons to say yes, but also a few reasons to say no.
  10. What is your favorite drink? As well as with (if you drink alcohol) and without alcohol.
    - If I ever go out (which is actually never) I would just drink energy drinks. I don't drink alcohol, because I just don't like anything :P
  11. Can you cook? If yes, what is your specialty?
    - No ;p I. Can. Not. Cook! I tried a few times, but everytime I do something I'm scared I get burned or just start a fire. Even when I make a pizza I have to ask my mom every single time how the microwave works...
Here are my 11 questions for the people I tag:
  1. If you knew the world was going to end tomorrow, what would you do in your last living hours?
  2. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
  3. What brings back childhood memories?
  4. What is your favorite nail polish brand and what color from that brand?
  5. What country would you like to visit?
  6. When you're alone, do you sing and pretend you can actually sing?
  7. Do you have a guilty pleasure? If so, what is it?
  8. Do you have weird habits?
  9. Have you ever done something that you later regret?
  10. Do you have a favorite perfume?
  11. How would you like to spend your most relaxing day?
And my last list of 11's, the 11 people I tag;

Bebe from A Sleepy Beauty
Jenn from All That Is Gorgeous
Jenni from Gold Speck Nails
Ivana from Ivana Thinks Pink
Laura from Laura's Lacquers
Shannara from Nails And Stuff
Maria from Nails Made Simple
Iris from Polish Amor
Bridget from Polish, and Make-up, and Cars, Oh My!
Melissa from Swatch Me Now
Stephanie from The Polish Diary

Thanks for reading this super long post! :P

xoxo Ingie