December 31, 2011

Top 5 Of 2011: 1. Color Club - Fashion Addict!


My favorite polish of the year is... Fashion Addict! from Color Club. I think this was my first holographic nail polish and it is also my most holographic polish at the moment.


Whenever I need to paint my nails quick, 9 out of 10 times this is the polish I grab. It's gorgeous, holographic and goes with a lot of occasions if you ask me. What I also like is that everybody could get away with just 1 even coat. I never get an even coat, so I always wear 2 coats :P


It was hard to capture the true color of Fashion Addict! with my camera. It kept looking like a silver holographic polish. But as you can see it's a pinkish/purplish/ color. The site where I order most of my nail polish has a short description saying: NO HOLO! But I think it definitely is a holo!






This was my Top 5 Of 2011:
5. Color Club - Alias
4. China Glaze - Something Sweet
3. China Glaze - Skyscraper
2. Essence - Blue Addicted
1. Color Club - Fashion Addict!

2 China Glaze's and 2 Color Club's. I think those are 2 of my favorite brands and I can't wait what they bring for 2012!

For now, I want to thank you for reading, for following me on my new blog and I want to thank those who leave a little comment :) This all means a lot to me and I hope you're still here with me in 2012!

When this post will be up I'm probably having an awesome dinner and I'll be just 5 hours away from 2012. I want to wish you all a Happy New Year!

xoxo Ingie