October 13, 2012

Nail Art || Stripes

Hello! Another manicure from days ago and I believe I have a few more coming that are from days before :P But the other week I decided I had to do more than just slap on a coat of polish and go to work. I decided it was time to get out my striping tape and get taping!


I don't know how I came up with this color combination, but I liked it. The blue looks less dark than it actually was. You could actually barely tell the difference between the black and blue. Over the black I just had to put on Fairy Dust, since it makes every manicure better. Over the pink/purple I put on Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia.

As you can see I do not really master the tape as you can see on my pinky finger. Of course I applied a layer of topcoat after the tape, but sadly the next day the tape came off :( But I had fun for as long as it lasted :P


The blue polish is a blue polish from Hema, the black is just Black from Color Club, topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust. The pink/purple is Purple Crush from Orly.

I hope you're having a great weekend and I'll see you next time! :)


Thank you for reading!
xoxo Ingie


Instagram • Tumblr • Twitter

12 comments:

  1. It has a lovely outcome. Great combo too, fine work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It offerѕ a more natural aсtion-оrientеd RPG would Wish tο try tο to is hunt
    aрproximately for a out οf sight gem, roсk, doughnut оr any such physical оbjeсt.
    And аs ωell a option a bіt of gents Receiνe got
    tеsted and ѕee ωho wins.

    my web-site: game

    ReplyDelete
  3. It offers a more naturаl action-оriented RPG would
    Wish to try to to іs hunt aρpгoximately foг a out of sight gem, rοck,
    dоughnut or any such phyѕical obјect. And as well a oρtіon
    a bit of gentѕ Receіvе gоt tested and see who
    wіns.

    My webѕite - game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the other person's webpage link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same in support of you.

    Feel free to visit my website: Basket Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through
    your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?
    Thanks for your time!

    Also visit my web-site :: www.tedxyse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've
    joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post.
    Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

    Also visit my web-site Learn More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the great spirit.


    Look at my web site: Michael Kors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
    Thank you so much!

    My webpage: Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's
    new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking
    back frequently!

    Feel free to surf to my web page - Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital
    to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.

    Any way I will be subscribing for your augment
    or even I success you get entry to persistently quickly.


    My blog post: Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy, lead to I discovered exactly what I was taking
    a look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    Have a look at my blog - Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  12. excellent issues altogether, you simply gained a logo new reader.
    What may you suggest in regards to your submit that you simply made some days ago?
    Any sure?

    my page; Sac Guess Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete