March 01, 2012

Day 23: Inspired By A Movie



I love movies, but I had no idea what to do for today. At first I wanted to go for Confessions Of A Shopaholic, but then I had to watch the movie while I wasn't really in a movie mood.

Another movie I just love is Madagascar. My dad bought me the first movie a few years ago for my birthday (I think I turned 16!) I wasn't really too happy with that; a stupid cartoon movie... But I loved it! Now that I'm 21 I can still get really excited when I see the movie :P

The penguins in the movie are too hilarious. That's why I wanted to create them on my nails. It was easier than I expected it to be and I like that I actually see penguins on my nails :P

Base coat: China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
Base color: China Glaze - Seashell
Black: Color Club - Black
White: China Glaze - Snow
Orange: Essie - Tart Deco
Top coat: Seche Vite

I hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter