March 17, 2012

China Glaze - Snow Globe (over white)


Hello! Happy weekend everybody! Today I'm showing a manicure I had on my nails before adding the dots for Day 11 of my challenge. 2 coats of China Glaze Snow followed by a coat of Snow Globe that I got in a swap.


I find Snow Globe (I keep typing Glove) a very interesting polish/topcoat. Depending on what color polish you wear it, the colored glitter looks different. Here on white you can see pink, blue, yellow, orange, purple and green. Over black you see more blue and green. Over red you will see more orange and yellow.

The colored glitter reminds me of Easter!

I absolutely loved Snow Globe from the first time I wore it and I am thinking about getting a new one, just because I might run out of this one someday :P

I wish I could post more often, but today the nail on my ringfinger ripped on both sides so I have to wait until I can finally clip it off. I have a few more swatch photo's on my laptop though, so until then I think I will post those :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter