March 05, 2012

Day 27: Inspired By Artwork




Hello! Today is again, really simple. I choose to do Mondrian nails, because it's simple (and I went to a college named like that). I actually wanted to do all my nails, but I didn't feel so well, so ended up with this.

I actually painted all my nails black, except for my thumb. With striping tape I made the lines and filled the blocks in with a dotting tool. Then I took the striping tape off.

My thumb has 2 coats of Catrice Blues Brother Vol. II. My index finger is just Black by Color Club. My middle finger is 1 coat of Black and 2 coats of Ruby Slippers from Color Club and my pinky is a coat of Black and 2 coats of Almost Famous, also from Color Club.

Below my inspiration picture;


Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter