March 24, 2012

Nail Mail from AllThatIsGorgeous


Hello! Today I received a heavy package in the mail :) I did a swap with Jenn from AllThatIsGorgeous and she got me amazing stuff! She got me a lot of polishes from my wishlist, so I'm excited!


4 China Glaze polishes that I recently ALMOST ordered myself, but because I didn't want to buy to much I threw these out of my shopping basket. Even though it was really hard to throw them out xD

From left to right; Sun Worshiper, Shocking Pink, Lorelei's Tiara and Four Leaf Clover.


Some NYX polishes! They're so gorgeous!

Sea Of Cortez, Buzz Worthy, Robotic, Kinky Pink, Sunday Afternoon and Royal Purple.


Milani's!

Red Sparkle, Digital and Fairy Tail.


And some others;

Finger Paints Flashy, Orly Purple Crush, Revlon Starry Pink and Nicole By O.P.I. Wear Something Spar-Kylie. My first  Nicole By O.P.I. ! I had no idea the bottles had such a weird shape xD


Besides polishes she also got me some other things which I also can't wait to try.

My mom had some favorite polishes. Sun Worshiper, Sea Or Cortez, Royal Purple and Red Sparkle xD

Jenn did such an amazing job! Besides getting me all these awesome things she did an amazing job at wrapping everything :P Every bottle was wrapped in bubble plastic and a little plastic baggy xD I wish I got her more polishes, because I feel like my package doesn't compare to this. Plus 1 of the bottles I send her broke :( Make sure you check out her blog!

I can't wait to try these polishes and show them here :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie

Bloglovin' • Hellocotton • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment