February 27, 2012

Layering: Forget that Brilliant Alias




Hello! I'm sorry for my absence. I hope to continue with the 31 Day Challenge tomorrow :)

Today I have my first layered manicure for you. I tried it a few times before, but it never worked out. This manicure is actually 3 weeks old, but I found these pictures and decided to post them.


I don't remember what base coat I used, but it's either Seche Vite or Trind Nail Repair. Then I applied 1 or 2 coats of Catrice's Forget Me Not followed by a coat of Alias from Color Club. I topped it off with BeYu's Brilliant Shiraz and I was so happy with the way it looked!




My happiness was gone when I was in bed later that night and my polish started peeling off again. I went 'naked' before this manicure for about a week. The week before when my polish peeled off was when I was also wearing Brilliant Shiraz. So it's not the condition of my nails, but it's Brilliant Shiraz that's giving me peeling polish. I tried a few topcoats, but none work. Brilliant Shiraz is not for my nails :(

But anyway, thank you for reading and I hope to see you back soon :)

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter