February 18, 2012

Day 18: Half Moons


Maybe it's better for all of us to just skip this post :P This challenge helped some people to get better with the nail art and all, but I think I'm getting worse by the day!

I've never done half moons before and I used those half moon sticker things, but they didn't do what they were supposed to do. It was more straight then a nice curve, so I had to give it more of a half moon shape with the brush of the polish. That didn't work out too well either, but at least I tried :)

But, in real life this manicure actually looks nicer than the picture I have to say. I really like the combination of pink with glitter and black. And yes, the pink with glitter is from yesterday's manicure :P

That's all for today!

Thanks for reading :)

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter