February 06, 2012

Day 6: Violet Nails




Violet... I had to Google it, because I didn't really know what purple's I could use. All the colors that I saw were all different kinds of purple, so I thought I could just use these two for it.

I started with painting my nails in Plum Play With Me from Catrice which I actually bought a while back. I never noticed this one, but it's been out there forever! The triangle part is Purple Pleaser from ELF. It was pretty hard to get the striping tape the way I wanted to be, but I couldn't take it off anymore, because then I had to re-do my nails. And I'm too lazy for that! All in all it turned out not too bad.

I think you can see what I tried to make. A peace sign! :)


Before I forget; I told you about the bunny we bought, but he still doesn't have a name! So here's a picture of him. Maybe his furry coat makes you think of a name ;p


I hope you liked today's mani :)

xoxo Ingie
Bloglovin' • Facebook • Google+ • Tumblr • Twitter