April 01, 2012

Flyin' Clovers


Hello! I'm really sorry for being such a lazy blogger the past few weeks... I've had nails breaking and been super busy at work. But next week is hopefully the last hard week. I probably still won't be able to post a lot, but after Friday I have 4 days off! :D

Today I have a manicure that I didn't know what to name. It's a gradient (that you can't see) with a stamp I don't know what to name ;p

I painted my nails 1 coat of Four Leaf Clover from China Glaze, thanks Jen, and over that I made a gradient with China Glaze Flyin' High. You can't even see it in the picture. They're not really the same color; FLC is green and FH is blue/green and pictures just never really do the job. I also did some sponging with NYX Sea Of Cortez. Of course, in real life it looked a lot better!

I did the stamping with Konad m78 and I used a black stamping polish that isn't really working ;p I think I got a bad polish, because other stamping polishes from that brand have been doing a great job!

Thanks for reading! :)

xoxo Ingie


No comments:

Post a Comment