December 31, 2011

Top 5 Of 2011: 2. Essence - Blue Addicted


Number 2 of my top 5... It's a polish I used to hate, because I once layered it over a wrong color blue. When I once tried it over the right kind of blue, I was sold! Essence's Blue Addicted is on number 2!


I layered Blue Addicted over another Essence polish named Hard To Resist. It matches perfectly with Blue Addicted. Blue Addicted is a sheer blue based jelly polish filled with blue and green hexagon glitters. There are also smaller, but square blue glitters in it.




You may know this already, but Blue Addicted is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Across The Universe. This Essence polish was only € 1,29 and I believe they are available in America at Ulta for just $ 1,00.


I will post my number 1 polish of the year in a few hours :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie