October 13, 2012

Nail Art || Stripes

Hello! Another manicure from days ago and I believe I have a few more coming that are from days before :P But the other week I decided I had to do more than just slap on a coat of polish and go to work. I decided it was time to get out my striping tape and get taping!


I don't know how I came up with this color combination, but I liked it. The blue looks less dark than it actually was. You could actually barely tell the difference between the black and blue. Over the black I just had to put on Fairy Dust, since it makes every manicure better. Over the pink/purple I put on Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia.

As you can see I do not really master the tape as you can see on my pinky finger. Of course I applied a layer of topcoat after the tape, but sadly the next day the tape came off :( But I had fun for as long as it lasted :P


The blue polish is a blue polish from Hema, the black is just Black from Color Club, topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust. The pink/purple is Purple Crush from Orly.

I hope you're having a great weekend and I'll see you next time! :)


Thank you for reading!
xoxo Ingie


Instagram • Tumblr • Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment